- Doctor of Physical Therapy: 2006, University of Puget Sound
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy: 2001, University of Puget Sound
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychobiology: 1998, University of California Santa Cruz
- Certified in Vestibular Rehabilitation: 2002, Emory University
- Neurological Clinical Specialist: 2007, with re-certification in 2017
Teaching and Research Experience
Assisted with neurological and vestibular labs and coursework at University of Colorado physical therapy program. Participated in research for those with Parkinson’s Disease in collaboration with Regis University’s physical therapy program. Katherine appreciates the challenges of working with those with complex neurological and vestibular impairments.
“Working with patients one-on-one in their homes allows for highly effective physical therapy. I am able to learn so much about my patients and their unique challenges by seeing them in their home environment vs in a clinic setting. Treating those with dizziness and neurological impairments has been my passion for close to 20 years.”