- Master of Science in Physical Therapy: 1987, Krannert Graduate School of Physical Therapy at University of Indianapolis
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Life Sciences: 1985, University of Nebraska
- Certified in Vestibular Rehabilitation: 2004, Emory University
- Certified in LSVT BIG Rehabilitation for Parkinson’s: 2013 with recertification every 2 years
- BIG for Life Group Instructor: 2017 to present
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment Trained in Adult Hemiplegia: 1998
- Tai Chi Instructor: 1996-2004
I love to travel, especially outside the United States and learn about other cultures. Outside activities and adventures with my family and friends are some of my favorite things to do. I enjoy camping, hiking and biking and exploring.
I really enjoy treating neurological and vestibular conditions including Parkinson’s, MS, strokes, concussions (mild TBI), BPPV, gait disorders, neuropathy, ataxia, and enjoy problem solving to find unique solutions to balance issues such as repeated falls.
“I love what I do in physical therapy! To me, physical therapy is a science and an art, blending those to help each person meet his or her goals. Being able to share information with my clients is one of my favorite parts of this career. I am inspired by the clients I meet as they push through difficult diagnoses and continue to live their lives.”